Human Resources in Practice Workshop
Ideal for companies who need some help specifically in the area of HR or those who just want to make sure they are looking after their most valuable assets. This leadership development workshop is a no-nonsense and practical guide to human resources compliance and best practices. Attendees will:
- Discuss legislative requirements in plain English.
- Learn recruiting strategies and onboarding practices.
- Receive coaching and development around performance reviews and management.
- Learn about handling day-to-day employment relations including proactive and preventative practices.
- Prepare for implementation of HR-based modules and self-assessment tools.
Competency in HR is hugely valuable to any business leadership team, and this is a chance to be equipped for success. Outputs include an HR framework analysis and action plan, an Emendas certificate, and an HR self-assessment tool.